Saturday, November 22, 2014

And so it begins...

There are so many possibilities when starting a blog, so many potential directions. Apples and Spindles has been a photography project of mine for almost a year, but it's always been more than that to me, a more complete way of thinking about and seeing the enchanted pockets of beauty, history and art in our world. It is my pleasure to share with you the way I embrace them. I hope you enjoy...


My photo, "Pink Books," is one of many book photos I've done in the last year. I've been a librarian for 15 years so such things were inevitable. 



The beautiful Annabelle modeling my necklace for my jewelry line, Bronte's Attic.



My beautiful friend, Lisa, modeling for me just because it's fun!


Me, testing the outdoor light for a photoshoot.


No comments:

Post a Comment